Here’s a quick tip, courtesy @Avinio: your Buzz updates are now shown on your Google Profile, which now has its own RSS feed.
When you visit any Google Profile, you will see the RSS feed icon in your browser address bar. Click it to subscribe to anyone’s Buzz posts using RSS.
For e.g., you can check my Google Profile to see my Google Reader shared items showing up at present. The RSS icon should be enabled in your browser.
Why would you want to do this? There are interesting possibilities:
- Mix and refine Buzz feeds using Yahoo Pipes
- Feed your Buzz posts to Facebook Notes
- Tweet your Buzz posts to Twitter using RSS2Twitter
- Follow someone on Buzz without explicitly following them in Buzz
- Read Buzz posts using Google Reader
- and so on.
This is just a glimpse of the interoperability possible with open standards.
Note: I have not yet used Buzz, still waiting for it to be enabled.